Thursday 31 January 2013

Cupcakes for Two.

I found this on Pinterest. Cupcakes for two! I put baby Walt down for a nap. Ellie and I whipped the treats up. Made the same amount of mess, same amount of dishes, but it was fun! (Baking with children is not usually fun for me.) Elizabeth decided against any frosting and desperately wanted a candle. She requested I sing "Happy New Year" to the tune of the birthday song.


The cupcake tasted awful. I don't recommend the recipe, other than the time spent together. I DO have a recipe for cupcakes that I can recommend.

 Aren't they pretty!? George frosted them for me.

These are White Wedding Cupcakes (another Pinterest find!) I made them with the accompanying buttercream frosting (BEST buttercream I have made, hands down.) Recipe Girl is a site I could get lost on. She has so many fantastic recipes. Check out her Kit Kat Cake! Uhhhhh, hello! Will someone make me that for my birthday, please? (I just asked George. He said yes. <3 )

1 comment:

  1. I MADE THE KIT KAT CAKE! For Angus last year. It only looks that awesome for a couple of hours, and then the kit kats get mushy and start sliding off. But it's crazy impressive while it lasts - just take pictures immediately. :)

    ReplyDelete